Saturday, January 30, 2021

Picking Up where I left Off

 


It's amazing that I have not written anything since July 2020.  A full half year (and more) has gone by and I have just about abandoned this blog.  Can I blame it all to COVID, the lockdown, anxiety, stress ... but looking back, I didn't do much writing in 2019 either -- 9 posts in a year that was memorable and eventful!  Nine posts was all I came up with.  I hang my head in shame and remorse.


The grass and weeds have grown under my feet and inside my brain.  I need to relentlessly attack it with a
grass cutter!  Perhaps my new MAC Pro is the weapon to use. I must get back to writing again and hopefully these short paragraphs will be the spark I need.
I also owe Martina, my granddaughter -- the complete serialization of her trip to Europe with us in 2019.  As she has been begging (and yes, bugging) me to sit down and work on this blog again, I shall finally do so.  Good luck to me!  Perhaps I should set a deadline for myself so that I stick to the plan --  check back with me in 30 days and I resolve to finish the European Episodes by then!

D-Day March 2, 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment